In Beanworks, a user can have multiple role functions throughout the workflow. System Administrators have the ability to enable or restrict which functions each user can perform within the system.
Here is a brief description of our roles, followed by a table illustrating which tabs each defined role will have access to in Beanworks.
User Role Definition
- Purchase Order Creator: Can create PO's.
- Purchase Order Approver: Can approve PO's.
- Purchase Order Super Approver: Is also an approver, but can also change coding on the PO during the approval process.
- Purchase Order Administrator: Has all the above roles AND can open and close PO's, see all approval channels, and reset and delete PO's.
- Invoice Creator: Can create invoices by emailing them into the system, or uploading and coding.
- Invoice Coder: Is able to put data (such as coding details) on invoices before the invoice is submitted for approval.
- Invoice Approver: Approves invoices that are sent to them for approval.
- Invoice Super Approver: Is also an approver, but can also change coding on the invoice during the approval process.
- Invoice Exporter: Is able to export invoices out of BeanworksAP.
- Invoice Administrator: Has all of the above roles AND can see approval channels, as well as reset and delete invoices.
- System Administrator: Has all of the above roles AND has full access to the Settings area which includes: adding or modifying users, adding or editing approval channels, setting system defaults.
- Read Only: Has access to the In Progress, Export, and Archived tabs as well as full searching capabilities, but has no access to modify anything in the system.