You can find payments in Beanworks using the global search, the search tab, or by using the custom filtering features in each part of the workflow.
Using Global Search
The global search will search for the term entered anywhere in every payment.
Using Custom Filters
1. In the left hand box, click in the 'Custom filters box' and then 'Add Filter' to define the search criteria.
2. If your Beanworks is Multi-Entity, and you are searching for an invoice for a particular company, choose the company from the 'Legal Entity Drop Down'.
3. In the filter box, choose what criteria you would like to filter, or search by. You can choose as many criteria as needed; simply click each field you would like to search by to add it to the list of included search criteria.
4. Your chosen criteria may produce a secondary option box where you specify the search actual search items for the criteria you are searching for. Enter the information and click search:
5. Your search results will appear on the right side of the screen.
6. You can further filter results by status or by OU (Organizational Unit) by using the status filters and OU filters. A solid circle means that Status or OU is enabled, and a circle that is only outlined, means that Status or OU is disabled.
Using Search Tabs
Search tabs are similar to custom filters that stay in the search bar until deleted. To open a search tab, select 'Add Search' and search the same way you would a custom filter.