To use Beanworks your team members need to be added as users in your account.
- You need to be a system admin to be able to create users.
HOW IT WORKS
STEP 1: Go to Settings --> General --> User Management
Select 'Create Users'
STEP 2: Add users details
- First Name: Enter the first name of the user.
- Last Name: Enter the last name of the user.
- Email Address: Enter the email address. This will be the username required for login. All notifications will be sent to this email address.
- Confirm Email Address: Confirm the email address.
- Auto Capture Email : Will be created automatically
- Manual Capture Email : Will be created automatically.
- Email Aliases: To forward the daily notification emails (and user productivity emails for system administrators) to the email alias entered here.
- Roles: You can assign different roles to the users based on the features and workflow tabs you want to give them access to.
- Home Org Unit : This is the default organizational unit of the user. You can give the user access to other OrgUnits once you select their Home Org Unit.
- Additional Org Units: You can give the user access to other organizational units by adding them here.
- Select 'Save'.
EDIT A USER
You can edit a user profile by clicking on the pencil icon against the user name.
DEACTIVATE A USER
You can deactivate a user by unchecking the active checkbox.