FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (by Vendors / Suppliers)
1) Who is Nvoicepay and why are they contacting me?
- Beanworks has partnered with Nvoicepay as our payment partner to provide ACH, Virtual Credit Card (VCC) and Checks.
2) What if we still want to receive check payments?
- Moving to electronic payments will expedite your receipt of payment, while also eliminating the risk of a check being lost in the mail. If you still want to receive check payments, please notify Nvoicepay that this is your only option.
3) What are the fees affiliated with their service?
- Your typical card processing fees apply, but Nvoicepay does not charge our suppliers any additional fees for using their services.
4) Should I send Nvoicepay my invoices going forward?
- No. The billing end of your payment process will not change - please continue to bill your invoices as you were prior to the transition.
5) Is using Nvoicepay mandatory?
- The service is not mandatory. However, electronic payments are our preferred method of payment going forward and we strongly encourage all suppliers to enroll.
6) Who should I send my signup info to?
- Please forward all enrolment forms to Nvoicepay. Enrolling electronically is the fastest way to get enrolled. Please use the below link and complete your enrollment, or you can fax in your enrollment to 888.371.3080 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7) Why should I choose this over a Check?
- Apart from receiving your payments faster, you'll be provided your own payment portal. Here you can view your payment history, download payment data, print remittance copies, and change or update your administrative information.
8) I'm already signed up - I have a payment / account / portal question.
- Please forward all payment inquiries onto Nvoicepay - they have an entire department dedicated to payment support and supplier services.