The Beanworks mobile app is now available for download for iOS and Android users. For best user experience, it is important to have valid credentials. Features available in the application are based on user role and permissions.
The mobile app is an extension to the Beanworks web application. It uses Beanworks’ secure API’s for data synchronization between the mobile and the cloud-based application.
1) iOS 12 +
2) Android 8+
If you are using any older iOS or Android version, we recommend updating to the above versions.
- Manage your AP on the go!
- A user will be logged out of the app after 12 hours of inactivity. The user will need to enter their password to log back in. However, you do have the option to save the password using your phone save password feature. Read here.
- If you are a new user, we recommend logging into the web app first so that you can update your password and then login to the mobile app.
MODULES and FEATURES SUPPORTED ON THE MOBILE APP
The following modules / features are supported on the mobile app.
The user has the option to capture invoice image, submit the image to the web app, and approve or reject the invoice.
For details on the invoice module features supported on the mobile app, please click here.
The user has the option to capture receipt, add them to the expense report, and submit the report for approval.
- Expense module is enabled for the legal entity/company.
- The user has been assigned either an expense administrator or an expense creator role.
EXPENSE MOBILE APP ARTICLES
Articles related to the mobile app feature set for the expense module can be found below: