PLEASE NOTE: ALL OF THESE STEPS MUST BE DONE PRIOR TO YOUR INTEGRATION CALL. BEANWORKS DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR RIGHT NETWORKS ACCOUNT, ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED DIRECTLY WITH RIGHT NETWORKS.
There are a few things needed before we can get Beanworks installed on your Right Networks account.
First you'll need to log into your Right Networks account. Reminder that the user must have administrator access to this account.
2. From there, you will select the User that you would like to grant the Beanworks SyncTool access to.
3. Beanworks is considered one of Right Network's Catalog apps, so before being able to install it, you will need to make sure that the User Account has access to the Intuit All Apps subscription. You can manage your subscriptions by clicking on MANAGE ADD-ONS and seeing if you need to add the Intuit All Apps subscription.
Please Note: There is an additional cost of $25.00/month per User on Right Networks' side in order to access these additional apps.
4. Once you have added in the Intuit All Apps package, you should see your subscription reflected in your Packages and Add-ons menu.
To add the SyncTool to multiple users' accounts, just repeat steps 2-4 until all users have the Intuit All Apps package.
5. Beanworks is one of the applications where you have to request Right Networks to install it on their end. You can do this by sending them an email or giving them a call at 888-417-4448 ext. 2 requesting for the Beanworks SyncTool app to be installed.
Please Note: This request can take 1-2 business days, so be sure to request this ahead of your scheduled Integration Call.
6. Once installed, you'll see Beanworks present on your Right Networks desktop and you will finish connecting it during your Integration Call.
Beanworks is not responsible for any actions taken in your Right Networks account. Theses are some steps that we have gathered on our side to assist the initial installation process, any questions or concerns should be addressed directly with your Right Networks contact.