Pre-requisite: The payment method check is enabled for the legal entity. The vendor address for check payments is stored in the vendor remit card in Sage 100.
HOW TO SETUP:
- In order to use the remit to address for check payments, you will need to have one of the following newer versions of the SyncTool:
NOTE: If your sync tool did not update automatically, you may need to uninstall your current version and then reinstall the sync tool. If you are having trouble reinstalling your sync tool, please reach out to our support team.
2. Once you have the updated SyncTool, you will need to run a "Full Sync" by clearing the "Last Sync Date" field in the SyncTool and pressing Sync.
Please note: Since you are running a full sync, complete data import may take some time. Full sync is needed only for the first time to import data. Thereafter, any updates will be imported during incremental sync.
3. Once the sync is complete, you will see the vendor remit to address importing.
HOW IT WORKS:
To use remit to address fo check payments, follow the steps below -
1. Go to ERP Mapping under list management in the settings area.
2. Map the Remit to address fields.
NOTE: The default mapping is the standard address.
NOTE: Once the mapping has been saved, we recommend to confirm the mapping by checking the vendor details.
1. The above setup and ERP mapping steps need to be completed per legal entity.
2. Each entity can be mapped to either 'Remit To' or 'Standard Address', not both.
1. If you plan to switch or use the Remit to Addresses for ERP mapping, we recommend you export the Vendor Remit To Addresses in a CSV file and confirm that no vendor address is blank and Country exists for each Vendor record. If this information is missing when imported to SageAPA, your invoices for that vendor will not appear on the payments module create tab.