Warehouse list is only supported for purchase order created and received against in Sage 100.
Customers using Sage APA's inbuilt purchase order module cannot code a purchase order or an invoice to a warehouse list.
By default the warehouse list is inactive in Sage APA. You can activate the list by going to the list management section.
Warehouse types: Active, Inactive and Restricted are imported into Sage APA from Sage 100. However, 'Restricted' warehouse type appears as 'Active' in Sage APA.
Note: Warehouse status 'Null' appears as 'Active' in Sage APA.
Warehouse list can be used to sort data, for custom filters and as approval channel criteria.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. The warehouse list is imported into Sage APA from Sage 100 as part of the data sync between the two system.
Note: Warehouse list is only available if purchase orders are synced into Sage APA (PO support is enabled on the sync tool).
2. The warehouse list is available on the purchase order details in the purchase order module of Sage APA.
Note: Warehouse list is only relevant for regular item type and not misc, charge, special and comment. Warehouse list items on a purchase order can not be edited in Sage APA.
3. The warehouse list items can be adopted on the invoice.
Note: To know more about how to adopt purchase order data on the invoice, read here.
1. The user can change the default warehouse item on the invoice and successfully submit for approval. However, when the invoice is exported from Sage APA into Sage 100 the original warehouse list item value on purchase order persists.
2. The user can not change or remove the warehouse code for regular lines and can not add warehouse codes for special, miscellaneous, comment and charge lines. The system throws the below validation:
3. The user can not add warehouse codes to any invoice lines, when the invoice is matched to a purchase order from the inbuilt purchase order module. The system throws the below validation:
NOTE: It is recommended that you make the warehouse list inactive if you are using the inbuilt purchase order module.
4. The user can not add warehouse code to any invoice lines, when the invoice is not matched to a purchase order. The system throws the below validation:
NOTE: The warehouse support for Sage 100 is relatively new and we will be making changes to it as we receive customer feedback. If you encounter a use case that is not supported, please reach out to your customer success manager.