After your payments are fully approved, the next step is to export the payments from SageAPA and import them into Sage 100.
Below are our recommended steps and best practices for this process to ensure all of your payment data has transferred successfully.
- From the payments module, go into the Paid tab
- Select the payments in PD status and click Export --> Data & PDF.
- Make sure you save or print the PDF backup report of the exported payments from SageAPA.
- Based on your setup, you will either open up the sync tool and press "sync" or wait for your next scheduled sync to occur.
- In Sage 100, go into Manual Check and Payment Register
- The PDF report from SageAPA has a total in the black bar at the top. That total should 100% match the payment batch total.
- If the total does not match, you need to use the PDF report from SageAPA to review each payment within Sage 100 to find the reason for the discrepancy and correct as needed.