These steps are intended for iPhone users. Android users may have success following a similar route.
These steps will walk you through uninstalling and re-installing through a different method to the standard 'delete and re-install' and are intended to ensure there is no caching issue. Please see steps below:
- Reach out to Beanworks using the chat box in your desktop app, or by email at: email@example.com and ask us to change your password for mobile app troubleshooting
- Tap Settings > General > iPhone Storage.
- At the bottom of the screen you'll see your apps, arranged by the amount of storage they take up. Tap the Beanworks app.
- Tap Delete App, confirm, then head to the App Store and re-download it. This will be a clean install without the data and documents.
- Try logging in with your username and new password provided by Beanworks