How does Beanworks Integrates with Quickbooks Desktop?
Beanworks integrates seamlessly with Quickbooks Desktop using our Beanworks Sync Tool.
Sync Tool Installation Location
The Sync Tool must be installed where you access Quickbooks. For example, if you open Quickbooks from your desktop the tool will need to be installed directly on your computer. If you access Quickbooks from a remote desktop then the tool will need to be to be installed on the remote computer.
Pre-Installation Instructions / Checklist
- You have the username and password to log into Beanworks and you are a System Administrator for your company within the system.
- You can log into your Quickbooks databases/companies as the Administrator.
- You have the SFTP username and password provided to you from the Beanworks Implementation team.
- You are accessing Beanworks with either Firefox or Chrome when completing the installation steps.
- You have the correct User Permissions to install the sync tool on your desktop or remote desktop environment. If not, please ensure someone with those permissions helps you complete the installation.
- In Quickbooks will need to log in as "Single User Mode".
Once you've reviewed and completed the pre-installation steps please continue to the Quickbooks Desktop - Sync Tool Installation and Connection Guide.