How does Sage APA Integrates with Sage 100?
Sage APA integrates seamlessly with Sage 100 using our Sage APA Sync Tool.
Sync Tool Installation Location
The Sync Tool must be installed where you access Sage 100. For example, if you open Sage 100 from your desktop the tool will need to be installed directly on your computer. If you access Sage 100 from a remote desktop then the tool will need to be to be installed on the remote computer.
Pre-Installation Instructions / Checklist
- You have the username and password to log into Beanworks / Sage APA and you are a System Administrator for your company within the system.
- You can log into your Sage 100 databases/companies as the Administrator.
- You have the SFTP username and password provided to you from the Sage APA team.
- You are accessing Beanworks / Sage APA with either Firefox or Chrome when completing the installation steps.
- You have the correct User Permissions to install the sync tool on your desktop or remote desktop environment. If not, please ensure someone with those permissions helps you complete the installation.
- In Sage 100 go to “Company Maintenance” -> “Preferences” tab and make sure "Allow External Access" is active.
- Advised Step: Create a Role and User within Sage 100 which will be specifically used by the sync tool. Please give the Role access to all the following tasks:
- Finally give the Role to the User that the sync tool will be using to access Sage 100. Make sure to add the same access for each company we will be connecting too.
Once you've reviewed and completed the pre-installation steps please continue to the Sage 100 - Sync Tool Installation and Connection Guide.