How does Sage APA Integrate with Sage 50 CA?
Sage APA integrates seamlessly with Sage 50 CA using our Sage APA Sync Tool.
Sync Tool Installation Location
The Sync Tool must be installed where you access Sage 50. For example, if you open Sage 50 from your desktop the tool will need to be installed directly on your computer. If you access Sage 50 from a remote desktop then the tool will need to be to be installed on the remote computer.
Pre-Installation Instructions / Checklist
- You have the username and password to log into Beanworks / Sage APA and you are a System Administrator for your company within the system.
- You can log into your Sage 50 databases/companies as the Administrator.
- You have the SFTP username and password provided to you from the Sage APA team.
- You are accessing Beanworks / Sage APA with either Firefox or Chrome when completing the installation steps.
- You have the correct User Permissions to install the sync tool on your desktop or remote desktop environment. If not, please ensure someone with those permissions helps you complete the installation.
- In Sage 50 CA you're not logged into Sage in "Single User Mode"
**NB** Sage 50 CA Pro Accounting doesn't have a multi user mode so you can only preform the initial or any subsequent sync with Sage 50 CA closed.
- If possible, create a Sage 50 user specifically for the tool to use. When you creating a user please ensure the user access, matches these permissions:
Once you've reviewed and completed the pre-installation steps please continue to the Sage 50 Canada - Sync Tool Installation and Connection Guide.